This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between The Custiomer and Staffwise for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the Staffwise System.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreemen is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
System Service Provider(s): Staffwise (“Provider”)
System Customer(s): Agency (“Customer”)
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
- Business Relationship Manager: Mark Waddington
- Review Period: Yearly (12 months)
- Previous Review Date: dd/mm/yy
- Next Review Date: dd/mm/yy
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Support of the Staffwise system via phone and email.
- Maintenance of https://agency.staffed.it, which includes any bug fixes
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where applicable to Customer staff
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for any support costs, if applicable.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented (via email or freshdesk) to all stakeholders.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call.
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected and a reply sent to acknowlege, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Within 3 hours / as quickly as possible (during business hours) for issues classified as Urgent priority
- 24 hours for issues classified as High priority.
- 2-3 days for issues classified as Medium priority.
- End of month clear up for issues classified as Low priority.