You can now view, add or edit notes via the bulk shift approval
- A green tick will indicate a note has been added
- Mouse over the button to see the notes
- Click the button to see, add or amend the notes
If staff are yet to confirm the shifts via the link in their confirmation email, but then do confirm the brief email - the confirmation will auto confirm as well.
A new Gender Pay Gap report has been added.
You can now set automatic shift reminders for the following:
- Day before reminder
- En route reminder
- Check-in reminder
Please see the main article here: Adding your job, campaign, event or project. and scroll down to the section: Automatic Shift Reminders
A signature field has been added to the survey builder:
This enables you to allow people to add their signatures in surveys.
You can now add a note that will appear when staff submit their survey,
When added a report you will see a new field:
When staff press submit on their survey they will see this message:
You can now run a payroll and mark the shifts as paid later.
- When running payroll you will now see this popup message:
- Simple select 'No' to mark them as paid later.
- When you are ready to mark the shifts as paid go to Payroll > Payment batches and tick this button under the 'Paid' column:
- Once ticked staff will only then see these shifts as paid in their staffarea.
New option on the dashboard to hide the jobs that are fully booked on the upcoming tab. This will stay in place when you log back in.
You can now have multiple email templates for declining a staff application.
See the main article for managing email templates: Manage email templates