There are 4 new automatic emails added to the system for:
- Invite staff to interview
- When you invite staff to an interview block they will receive this email
- Book staff to interview
- When staff book themselves onto an interview space the staff will get this email
- Remove staff from interview
- When someone in the agency removes someone from an interview space the staff will get this email
- Staff cancelled interview
- When staff cancel themselves from an interview the staff will get this email
Please go to ‘Settings > Message Options > Email copy > Auto tab’ and adjust these emails accordingly to suit your company's tone of voice. See main article on Creating and amending email templates
To setup a new interview block and spaces first go to the new menu item as shown:
In here you can create interviews and add spaces exactly the same way as you create campaigns and add locations and shifts (shifts are now ‘spaces’ for interviews) - manually or via a csv import.
See main article for creating a schedule
Staff will have to be invited to interview blocks in order to be able to see the interview spaces in their staffarea to be able to book themselves onto a space.
There is a button added at the top of a staff profile to invite someone to an interview (shown below).
Or on the staff search you can invite applied staff in bulk using the ‘with selected > invite to interview’ option (shown right)
This will then open up the email popup to send them the invite.
Upon sending the email invite the staff status will change to ‘Applied (Interview Invite sent)’:
All the invited staff show up in the invited staff view:
Invited staff can then go into their staffarea to see the interview spaces and book via the new ‘Interviews’ section:
This then also shows up on their dashboard confirming their booked space (no approval by agency staff is required):
This then shows as booked within the main system in the interview section.
There is a search filter added to search for staff by interview date criteria in the main staff search: